I loved hearing what inspires everyone. I thought I'd share the things that I am really loving right now.
4) Happy mail! Maddie sent me this great book Change the World for 10 Bucks. It's so sweet when people send gifts for no good reason!
1) This etsy shop. All of the hand carved rubber stamps are so cool. I love the little camper of course, all of the tree stamps, and that cute parasol. Don't you agree, super cute?
2) This version of this song: He Knows My Name. I found it on our ipod, I think the singer is a guy Sam played with at a coffee shop in MN a couple years ago. I think you can listen and download the song for free.
3) Going on walks in the woods. I love being outside. I think it's the best source of inspiration for making things. I'm a weird little collector, always have been. Does anyone else bring pockets full of treasures back from walks? I love the little turtle shell we found camping. And here is just a silly little thing I made playing around with masking fluid and gel medium last night.
The graphics are so cool. I love the way this book was put together.
5) Sam and his book list. We love books. Sam carries around a tiny little list with him and has all the ones he already owns checked off. Our goal is to read all 100 of the best novels of the 20th century. I like owning some classics, this is a good list to go off of. (If nothing else people- it just makes you feel smart to own a few of these books- ha ha!) I just need to be better about pulling them off the shelf and reading them! I love our bookshelf. A close friend made it as a wedding gift for us.
**And I got my camera professionally cleaned. It's working much better now. Before, I had a few dirty spots I had to edit and clear up on each picture. Now they're crisp and clean! It was worth the splurge.
Have a good good weekend everyone! The weather has been crazy here, last week was killer hot- we were all gonna die, now it's feeling like fall. I like it- a new season. Fall is my favorite!