Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Bad and the Good


It's been one of those weeks:

*I locked my keys in my car, along with all the food that needed to be cooked for a large group of people. These things always happen when I'm in a hurry of course. AAA is amazing, I highly recommend it. They came (in less than 20 minutes) and I saw just how easy it is to break into my car. AAA has saved us many a time, cold weather jump starts, filling our gas tank in the middle of nowhere, towing a car to the shop, yeah they're pretty good!

*I smashed the back corner bumper of my car. I looked both ways in a little parking lot and backed right into a pole I didn't notice.

*I'm still freaking about a business name. I thought it should be like naming a baby, I would find the perfect name and be all excited about it. That doesn't seem to be happening, so I may just settle on All Things Artsy until I'm ready and find one that truly feels like a perfect fit. Or All Things Artsy will take off and be so successful that no one really cares what it's called (ha ha)

*A lot of questions are going through my head about some theology stuff. I'm somewhat at peace, but somewhat torn on what is what. Oh that's fun stuff. Yes in my faith life I often feel like a pubescent teenager and that is never fun my friends!

*I have some schedule conflicts and I'm not quite sure how it's going to work out.

But the good news:

*March is going to be awesome. It is already filled with new possibilities and opportunities. I've met some amazing people from the online world in real life.

*Ames will be here and we'll be heading to artfest.

*Taxes were a breeze and brought good news. This is the first time ever we've only had to file in one state. And bonus-Washington doesn't even have state tax. I don't want to try to explain the headaches involved in obtaining W-2's after moving several times and trying to figure out business taxes.

*I'm starting a new little venture here in town. Details soon!

*I'm planning for the Farm Chicks show. Yay!

*I have a new blue cruiser bike complete with white fenders. I just need a basket.

*I have little pink flowers and pastel m&ms

*The earth smells of spring.

No comments: