Thursday, May 7, 2009

To Market

Remember how I said I didn't mind running errands and shopping here.  Today I decided to bring my camera with me while I picked up my groceries.  

I pick up fruits and veggies at this corner market.

The most gorgeous flower arrangements are made right here.



This is the yummy chocolate shop.  Today I picked up a champagne truffle.  Look, they even make ice cream cone and chocolate lab truffles.

The butcher helps me pick out meat at Ver Bruggge's
Today I decided I needed a mini eclair along with my baguette.

After La Farine, I can stop in for wine at the shop next door.  
Sometimes I do a little window shopping.


And then the unglamorous part, getting the rest of the groceries across the street.  And hauling the heavy bags back home on the bus!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh-love the flowers.

bethany said...

You must be living in a dream...this place looks UNREAL! I can't wait for the little market in Eau Claire to pick up!