Wednesday, June 9, 2010

All the Pretty Vendors

I have so many photos from this weekend. This is a marathon post that took forever to put together. I hope you take time to check out the links because everyone has such amazing stuff. I am updating all the other pictures of all the other booths on my flickr page right here. I'm trying to give credit, so if you see your booth or one you recognize let me know so I can link to the web site. I wish I would have had more time to shop and chat with other vendors. I could have stayed a week I think!

Here is Krys from Hutch Studio. She had the most darling little set up all out of cardboard. Jessica got one of her pieces for her new home. I wish we would have seen her booth fully stocked at the beginning of the show. She is a sweetie. And can you believe it- she manned her booth solo the whole time. We had 3 people and I felt like that was barely enough at times. The next time I'm in LaConner I'm checking out her shop. Check out her blog for more cool pics of this set up.I did manage to buy a piece of enamelware from the gorgeous collection of Big Ship Salvage. We got to chat with John and he's so funny! I'll post a pic later of my piece.
The girls from Carousel vintage clothing were so cute. One thing Jess and I noticed walking around is how everyone matched their booth. The style they wore is the style they like, I wish I had pics of everyone standing in front of their booth and you would see what I mean.
I'm pretty sure this is Cori's art. She is on the etsy team with me and sadly we didn't make this connection until after the show. I remember wanting to go back and buy one of these, I was in a hurry to get back to my booth when I walked by. Check out all of her amazing art on etsy.
I'm kicking myself that I didn't introduce myself to Debbie Kennedy of Retreat. Serena gave me her number and I chatted with her about the show. She was so sweet and nice and helpful and I was looking forward to meeting her and I just didn't get a chance. Maybe next year :( I'm sure you have seen pictures of their booth on other blogs. It was so calming and peaceful. They had a ton of pretty pieces.

Here is a photo I stole from Patricia's blog of her booth. She was our next door neighbor and so nice. Going into her booth was magical. She had fresh flowers and it made it feel like you were stepping into an enchanted little place. I loved that shade of blue she used. This picture doesn't do it justice, if you were there you would know. And you must check out her etsy shop because she's got gorgeous jewelry.
This is Orange Crush. They just have piles of awesome things. I bought a belt last year. They're right in the front.

My friend Courtney had a charming booth. It was so welcoming and inviting. I loved everything about it. And too bad I didn't get there earlier to shop, I loved her cherry blue little table and chairs! And that freezer-too cute!

Here are Serena's puffy clouds. She's got an amazing giveaway on her blog right now. You can come to Spokane and spend a night at the Davenport. You can also see Glam Garb in the background. I love their stuff. They hand dye vintage slips.
Here is our neighbor Tim and Lisa's booth: Blue Canoe. They are so creative. Their stuff is trend setting for sure. I feel like it's the stuff you will see at Anthropologie and Pottery Barn.




2 comments:

Tippy Stockton said...

Hi Becca. You're such a sweetheart to include a photo of my booth. It was great to meet you and share the concrete with you. We had a blast; we exhausted, but came away so exhilarated!!! Such an amazing weekend. I still have photos (a few of your booth too) that I will post here in the next day or so. Keep an eye out. Hey BTW, never noticed the cowboy boots until I took a closer look at your picture. Any in a size 9??? Stay in touch especially when your little bundle arrives :) xoxoxo

From Sunday to Monday said...

Man I wish I could have been there! It's like a little slice of heaven! I love the tee shirts and business cards!