Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chaps







isn't jessica cute?






I was hungry, the first real meal in days!

Today I must share the after the show dinner at Chaps on Saturday night. I didn't know what to expect, but was blown away again by all the attention to the details. All the decorations just made you feel happy. It was a gorgeous evening. We were joking that we were living the life of rock stars all weekend (except rock stars get to sleep in don't they?) Celeste was sweet, the food was amazing. The decorations were magical. We got to chat with Courtney. It was a nice way to wind down a crazy day! Coutney has some great pictures of the inside of the new part of Chaps- the bakery if you want to check it out. If you haven't been to this restaurant you must go!

4 comments:

swell.life said...

talk about partying like rock stars. wish we could eat there every night! i can't believe you posted a picture of my rear!!

Cottage Mommy said...

It was so fun to visit with you that night! So happy to have gotten to share this first time experience with you too! You did a spectacular job...we all needed that color amid the sea of white that was there!

AuroraSuzette said...

What great amounts of photos in your blog..unlike mine! I'm glad I found you. I'm just hunting down all these FarmChicks blogs cause I didn't get to go. Love all your details.

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

Loved all your bright beautiful colors in your booth. I'm so sad we didn't get to meet you. Loved all your great Chaps photos, our camera didn't make it to dinner. Celia/junebug Design