Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Business Card

click to view larger

Early one morning we got the van out and I piled a bunch of furniture and junk on top of it and took some photos. Then Sam and I did some playing with it in illustrator and came up with this. I was going for the look that is on the cover of Away We Go, kinda cartoony/sketch like. We also got some shirts made with this image. I'll share soon! I'm excited to move forward with a little branding. I'm going to order a custom stamp with this image to stamp onto packages.

Hopefully this picture gives an idea of why we choose the name. Wanderlux, kinda like wanderlust, but we used our last name. And we definitely have wanderlust, that's for sure. And I'm not sure we'll ever be able to part with our beloved van!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Love this! I love the name Wanderlux too. I'm trying to think of a new name for my little business but I'm completely stumped.

ness said...

I think your business cards are super cute! I love that you personalized them too. You did a great job on them:)

Unknown said...

Love your cards! ... must qualify .. I am a die hard VW Bus Lover!!! You did a wonderful job. Tshirt idea great too. With this weather I hope you have tank tops & I'll want one!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.