Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Another day at the Office

My pile of towels (this is only half of them). I did the other half yesterday


Much better!


...And for the sheets


I usually hurry to fold all the towels, flat sheets, and pillow cases, and leave the fitted ones for Sam! Today I conquered my fear of the fitted sheet and did 8 in a row. It really isn't so bad once you get the hang of it.



And it's about time you get to see this place. This is where all the magic happens. Don't you love seeing the towels all stacked up nice? It makes me happy. I love having a washer and dryer. I never liked going to the laundromat.






1 comment:

Ames said...

I officially have posting capabilities!! Laundry is one of my favorite chores I would love to come and help! I am excited for your craft challange!
love me!