Monday, November 17, 2008

Favorite Corner


Well, since you all haven't seen my home, I thought I'd share with you.  I will do a little at a time!  Our living room feels soothing to me.  It's pretty plain, not too much on the walls, but I kinda like it.  

This little vignette I made with 3 mirrors I found g-saling with Amy.  I used a piece of driftwood found on the shore and attached anagrams (found at a g-sale)  I found the frame at Target and put a picture of the crazy guide who led me up a volcano in Guatemala.

**I will draw the winner for the giveaway on Wednesday.

3 comments:

From Sunday to Monday said...

totally cute mirror set up bek...looks great!

bethany said...

How luck to find SO many cute mirrors! Good eye!

Anonymous said...

Those mirrors are adorable... that's a great idea!

And I can't tell you how many times I almost bought that frame at Target a while back. Sooo cute.