Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Birthday Tea









I just enjoyed a lovely tea with my mother in law and sister in law.  Linda is such a fan of all things English and she spoiled us with this wonderful tea.  We had a great time chatting and enjoying the tasty treats.  I can't wait to stroll through the new book I got, Junk Beautiful.  I also got some vanilla beans and I plan on making some vanilla sugar and real vanilla with the beans 

I received a package from my mom in the mail.  My mom is so great, she waited in line outside of Target early one morning to get a City Sampler (an awesome CD mix put out by a Minneapolis radio station in a limited quantity)  It's so good!  I'm enjoying the music, new music is always so refreshing and inspiring.

I'm so spoiled.  Sam and I are going out to eat somewhere fun tomorrow night.  I have to get busy making some calendars and baking some pies.

I'm 25 now, so cheaper car insurance and car rental ability!  I think this is the last milestone, now I'm allowed to do everything.

Have a happy thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

swell.life said...

Happy Birthday! Yay!! The tea party looks so beautiful. How's the City Sampler? Enjoy your date tonight.