Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Seed Jewelry




I did another craft fair last weekend. This one was at an elementary school. It was really small and low key. The kids were so fun and cute- not big spenders though :) My neighboring vendor was selling this awesome jewelry made from organic seeds. She is from Colombia. She makes necklaces out of dried pumpkin seeds, orange peels, coconut, coffee beans, and other interesting seeds. She doesn't have an etsy shop (yet- of course I told her she should list it on there!) It really was fun. It's so inspiring to see all the things people create. I love it!

Just a reminder, it's not too late to shop from etsy for Christmas! Spend ten minutes browsing, I bet you'll find the perfect gift. There are so many awesome artists. I've just listed a few more things in my shop.
It was absolutely freezing when we took these pictures.

No comments: