Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowshoeing the Louisville Swamp








Remember the Jab Farm we visited in the summer? It's fun to compare the two seasons. Well Andy took us there again this last trip. Except this time we crossed over the frozen lake in snowshoes to get there. It was a gorgeous day. I like the signs that tell you the history of the family that lived there during the depression. They lived off the land, and two sisters lived there up until quite recently- the 80's I think. Built in 1880, and still standing. The little house that is complete has a stove in it and you can light a fire in the winter if you're too cold! I think it would be fun to do a winter overnight camping trip there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really appreciate it; I will visit whenever I have found the stuff that I have been searching for in the entire web for, keep up the great work! Thanks for sharing. . .
quality packing and moving in bhilai.