Friday, November 18, 2011

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 15

Thankful:
That my baby seems a little more settled (She threw up 6 times this morning, poor girl)
A good smelling baby (thanks to the bath and lotion)
A girl who makes the funniest faces and knows how to make us laugh
 Getting sucked in watching a Molly Ringwald 80's flick (For Keeps) with my husband and staying up way too late!
An amazing dinner.  Tonight I made the butternut squash lasagna, yum, yum, yum!  Lots of prep work but so worth it!
Things are slowly getting organized
A doctor who answers my questions promptly and cares and checks in
For that washer and dryer (yes, after 6 pj changes and puking on all of her bedding and ours, and 4 outfits I went through, I'm glad I didn't have to lug that to the laundromat)
A friend who picked up something from the store so I wouldn't have to go out
A good conversation over dinner
Feeling very much on the same page as my husband
Getting some sewing projects started (now to finish them...)
Listening to new music
The chill in the air- the changing seasons
Anticipating the next few months, they will be full, but very good

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post, very informative. It is nice to visit your and you really provide interesting post. Thanks for sharing…
office relocation in Jaipur.