Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Art Fair



Please click on these two mosaic images to view them larger. She is so talented.


It was a very hot weekend. It was nice to sneak into some shops in Bayfield to cool down. I really thought being right on Lake Superior would be an escape from the heat and the humidity. I was wrong! We went to an art fair and I got some good ideas. I bought some cool wood earrings, unfortunately I lost one of them before they ever made it home. Sad! But the guy was so nice, I'm sure he'll send me another one. There was an amazing mosaic artist. I really want to be in a tourist town on a mountain selling art. Wouldn't that be nice? Or maybe my husband and I would run an inn (I hate the word "Bed and Breakfast") Maybe we've just been watching too many Gilmore Girl episodes, but that would be cool. Oh, to dream!

No comments: