Saturday, September 8, 2007

Weekend in Mankato



Here are my cute friends playing music at Kim and Kyle's NEW HOUSE! People who play music are so sexy, aren't they? My husband is in the green shirt on bass, Elizabeth is rocking on the harp- how awesome is that? Kyle and TJ are on the guitar. What's crazy about these guys is that they all play several different instruments. They had so much fun jamming. We had a great time visiting and checking out the new house they just built. And Kim has already decorated it so cute! Of course we had to check out an antique store while I was there. I got this awesome green bowl, some cool rings, a MN pin for my bag, and a letterpress drawer, and a couple pieces of glass fruit. Great finds for great prices. Kim had to pull me away, good thing she did, I don't know what I would have come home with! I would post pics, but I'm not at home now. I'll explain why shortly!

No comments: