Monday, February 9, 2009

Plate Collage Before and After

After

Before
I realize that in magazines and proper photo shoots, they purposely make the before photo itself look worse than the after.  Well, it's very cloudy today- and the lighting was better when I took my before picture.  And yes, I know I need to stop using excuses, the lighting, my camera, and learn how to take a good picture!  

So plates on the wall.  Yes.  I just thought that the scale of the 4 prints were too small for the area above the couch, so I thought I would play with it.  I'm not sure if I love it.  It's fun and a little different.  I'll give you a closer look when it's bright in the room.  I'll live with it awhile and see what I think.  I was inspired by Lisa Congdon's wall of plates.  Hers is so cool, mine is not.  But I'm ok with settling with less!




1 comment:

swell.life said...

I love it! Huge improvement. The collage definitely balances out the couch better. We are naughty miss mouthies. :) It's so ironic that we were blabbing about saving money, as we were racking up the overage charges!! I'll have to check our minutes...Jeff's lack of chatting usually gives me a few extra minutes to dip into. ;)