Thursday, February 12, 2009

Weekend Getaway


I am very excited, Sam and I are sneaking away for the night this weekend.   We'll go skiing, and just chill and relax.  This was the cabin we were supposed to go to.  It's so cute and rustic and totally reminds me of the place Sam and I honeymooned at in northern Minnesota.   But apparently they didn't update their web reservations, so someone beat us by booking over the phone.  So we went with another place.  The one we're staying at now has that lovely unique b&b decor (equestrian themed)  Yes, so I'll take pictures and you can see our cheesy little room!
We usually go somewhere every year around Valentine's day.  I'm excited because I will get my hot tub fix in, and I have a few embroidery projects that I'll take with me.

Andrea and I took a soap making class last night at the community college, so I'm hoping I can pick up some raw organic milk from one of my farming friends on our way home from our little getaway.  I'll keep you updated.

No comments: