Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine Love


Thank you to everyone for all the Valentine love.  I must admit that I just pulled the Christmas cards off of the bulletin board.  Now it's happily showing the little lovelies from this holiday.  I finally got around to putting my hearts on a twig- I like it much better.  My mom sent me a great package filled with lots of goodies.  I also got some wonderful chocolate from Linda from Bruttle's (that didn't last for more than a day)  I also have to point out my cute little alpaca friend who is on my board.  Click on the picture to blow it up and tell me he is not the cutest little animal.  Anyone who knows me knows I'm not a big animal lover, but those little alpacas just melt my heart!  Some day, some day I will have a cute little alpaca of my own.  

No comments: