Monday, December 1, 2008

December 1st


Click to view larger

It's December!  Ok, for some serious inspiration check out Tim Holtz's Christmas tags.  Maybe some of you may not like them, but he is so talented and he does crazy techniques.  You see, I'm one of those people who loves buying weird items you need to distress, heat up, hammer-so I'm in love!  It makes me want to go out and buy a ton of stamps.  See, who knew stamping was so cool?  I love complicated, artsy processes to make things.  Maybe I'll do a little holiday scrapbooking.  It's been so long since I've done any scrapbooking, but I'm getting in the mood again.   

I got my advent calendar all set up last night.  I'm pretty excited about it. 
I have so much on my plate today, but my place is beginning to look like Christmas!  
I have so many projects in store.  It's so fun.  I plan on making most of my gifts.  So much to do!  

Red spray paint has been my best friend lately!  I bought some more colors and have plans in mind for my studio.  So fun!  I want to do it all today!
So that mirror was an ugly gold, and so were those candlesticks.

1 comment:

swell.life said...

OoOoh, everything is looking so Christmas-y. I can't wait to see your tree.