Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Spoiled



I received my package from a swap I did.  Sarah was so generous.  Just look at all the wonderful things she gave me.  It's like she knew me completely.  She put a bar of Frankincense and Myrrh soap that made the whole package smell wonderful.  She made a little towel with an L on it.  And see the cute vintage card?  And a cookie cutter, plus gift tags, gift toppers, recipe cards.  Yummy pecans (I already had a few!)  A CD she made, that I love.  My favorite is the little calendar she got on Etsy.  I've always wanted one just like that, how did she know?  Thank you thank you Sarah! 
Here was my little package.  Some ginger cookies, a CD mix I made, a bag full of scrapbook goodies (some yo-yo's I made, vintage trims, and some tags I embossed.)  And I hand embroidered a felt ornament for Lily Mae's first Christmas.

1 comment:

mama b said...

just sent you a response to your sweet sweet email, but forgot to mention that i am currently obsessed with yo-yo's!! totally smitten with them. i wish you could teach me how to make them!

thank you again for everything! :)