Monday, January 24, 2011

Dressing Up

I think this is my all time favorite photo of Luna with her daddy!



A friend threw a fun Christmas party. I had fun dressing up and feeling human again! Can I admit that I spent an embarrassing amount of time at the mall- in the Gap particularly. I searched and searched the sales racks to find something that would be somewhat flattering for my post baby body. I was so excited at the chance to dress up. I don't know what it is, but for women we just need to dress up and feel pretty sometimes. I even put on make up for the second time of the year!

Christmas eve and Christmas day was spent at a few different places. It was busy. I don't have any pictures of the party, and only one photo taken on Christmas day, but I guess that means that we were having too much fun, which is always a good thing!

3 comments:

ness said...

Oh my goodness, Sam looks just like his dad in that picture!! :)

And yes, girls do need to dress up and feel pretty every once in a while!

Chelle said...

You guys looked so gorgeous all dressed up...and that shot of Luna + Daddy is so, so sweet...

Unknown said...

This is an informative and interesting post for I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. Thanks for sharing. . .
professional packing and unpacking services lucknow.