Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wedding Cheesecake



I made a cheesecake for a wedding this last weekend.  I've had more than my fill of cheesecake!  I wanted to make a practice one, and I wanted to experiment with the pans I had, so I made 3 different cheesecakes, then the two for the actual wedding.  I think it turned out well.  On the practice one I did some white chocolate curls. Due to the humidity and temperature they really weren't working for me for the actual wedding one, so I went with simple, classic look of just strawberries.  There was a giant white peony that went on the side.  The lighting was poor, so my pictures of the actual one (top) are no good!  I must work on figuring out how to take better pictures in low light. 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh how yummy! I bet I wouldn't have trouble taste testing these delightful cakes:)

bethany said...

That looks delicious! Cheesecake is a great wedding cake compromise...kudos to the couple!