Tuesday, December 11, 2007

All the Advent Calendars

"Then the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus. He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end."
Luke 1:30-33









Now everyone has received their advent calendars, I can finally blog about them. I made 4 of them. I thought it would be a fun gift. So I made the calendar out of mini muffin tins, filled the pockets with little treats, and I broke out the old typewriter. I typed a fun advent activity for each day. I also have gifts that accompany some of the activities. I'm thinking of making more of these for next year and selling them on Etsy. The only problem is, the shipping. I know the ones I made got a little too jostled around. I definitely will have to improve on the packing skills.
Merry Christmas everyone, and don't get too caught up in the hustle and the bustle, and remember that this season is all about celebrating our Savior's birthday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...





خدمات نقل الاثاث متعددة لدينا حيث يوجد لدينا خبرة في كيفية التعامل مع العملاء في تنفيذ اعمال فلدينا مدينة مكة افضل شركة نقل اثاث بمكة التي تتميز بالدقة في تنفيذ اعمال وتوصيل الاثاث من الباب لاننا نمتلك عمال متميزون في شركة نقل عفش بمكة فعليكم التواصل معنا من اجل الاستفادة من الخدمات التي نقدمها كل هذا ايضا تلاقه في مدينة الدمام من خلال التواصل مع شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام التي تمتلك فنين متميزين في اعمال الفك والتركيب كما لديها اسطول سيارات مجهز يساعدها علي الوصول الي منزلك الجديد فكل شئ يكون جاهز مع شركة نقل عفش بالدمام التي اثبتت انها نقل شركة لديها خبرة كبيرة في مجال نقل الاثاث
كما يوجد لدينا خبرة في خدمات نقل الاثاث بجدة من خلال
شركة نقل اثاث بجدة
شركة نقل عفش بجدة